Are you commercially and administratively well-versed? Are you full of ambition and would you like to work as a field salesman in the future? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Sales Representative you will support our Account Managers. You are often the first point of contact for our major customers and together with our Account Managers you will form a close-knit team with the aim of completely relieving our customers' transport needs.
Think about the following tasks:
- daily communication with major customers;
- processing and monitoring customer appointments;
- following up leads;
- seizing opportunities for commercial success;
- planning and purchasing (at desired price and quality levels);
- optimising commercial processes;
- reporting performance figures;
- actively developing and seeking new commercial partners;
- actively thinking along on the automation of the various processes.
WHY WANT TO WORK IN THE TRANSPORTING WHEELS TEAM?
Transporting Wheels is a fun company to work for! You will have plenty of room for development with us and you will be supported by training programmes and guidance from your colleagues. With us, you really are of value and appreciated. Will you make a difference with us? Will you come and show us what else you can do?
What ARE WE REQUIRING?
In this role, you will be responsible for several tasks at once. It is important that you are able to change gear quickly and flexibly. You know how to address a customer and are professional and decisive in communication. You have confidence in your own abilities and you radiate that confidence. You are in your element in a sales-driven environment.
- a commercial education at college level may work in your favour, although ambition and drive tell us more;
- you communicate fluently and speak your languages (Dutch, English and German);
- you enjoy contact with customers and also dare to use your commercial skills;
- You are a real go-getter who does not easily lose the overview;
- You act quickly with a sharp focus on quality;
- You are ambitious and have the drive to grow within our organisation within the sales team.
Who ARE WE?
At TRANSPORTING WHEELS, we as a team together give demanders (companies) the opportunity to have their vehicle transported from A to B quickly and competently through our car transport matching platform. With our innovative platform, we are changing the market. Thinking from the customer's perspective. You can contribute to this by working with us to understand the 'Transport journey' even better and further perfect our service. What else can we add that the customer himself does not realise how convenient it is, how we can further unburden him with this?
The matching platform of Transporting Wheels gives an overview of the cost of the customer's car transport within Europe within thirty seconds. No other platform in Europe matches us! Customers can order transport at the touch of a button. Our calculation module is also integrated into various car auction portals. As a result, we are growing fast and need fresh thinkers and doers like you who want to build with us to become the largest car transport matching platform in Europe."
What ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Salary depends on knowledge and experience (indication: € 2,753 - € 3,828 euro obv. 40 hours pm.);
- 25 holidays per year (on a full-time basis);25 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- flexible working hours (with the possibility of working from home occasionally, although in this position it makes sense that you will often be in the office);
- internal training;
- room for your own initiative, new ideas and developments. Got a good idea? Get it organised. We will gladly help you where we can;
- fine and cosy workplace, we have everything well organised;
- outings, drinks & top colleagues!
- free parking on our own premises;
- good public transport connections. The bus stops right in front of the building and from the station it is a 10-minute bike ride.
Do you want to know more?
Do you get excited and are you the person who can take our sales organisation to the next level?
Do you want to hear from Karsten Storms (field sales) what he thinks about working here? Then be sure to give him a call or send him a WhatsApp on 06-11391505. In addition, our recruiter Robbert can be reached for questions at 06-41147056. Already convinced? Apply directly via the application button below.