For technical IT students, we have an internship in which you can learn about the latest developments in IT and how they can contribute to the improvement of our platform
WHAT DO WE WANT TO RECEIVE IN YOU?
- Analytically very strong; you quickly recognise patterns
- Experience with process improvement and/or logistics is a strong plus
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Critical, improvement-oriented (co-)thinker
- You get a lot of satisfaction from finding practical solutions and optimising processes
- You are doing a Bachelor's degree in IT (e.g. HBO-ICT).
Who ARE WE?
At TRANSPORTING WHEELS, we as a team together give demanders (companies) the opportunity to get their vehicle from A to B quickly and competently through our car transport matching platform. With our innovative platform, we are changing the market. Thinking from the customer's perspective. You can contribute to this by working with us to understand the 'Transport journey' even better and further perfect our service. What else can we add that the customer himself does not realise how convenient it is, how we can further unburden him with this?
The matching platform of Transporting Wheels gives an overview of the costs of the customer's car transport within Europe within thirty seconds. No other platform in Europe can match us! Customers can order transport at the touch of a button. Our calculation module is also integrated into various car auction portals. As a result, we are growing fast and need fresh thinkers and doers like you who want to build with us to become the largest car transport matching platform in Europe.
What ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Internship remuneration;
- After your internship, there is the possibility (with a good mutual click) to start working for us in a nice starter position;
- Fine and cosy workplace, we have everything well organised;
- Offers, drinks & top colleagues!
- Free parking on our own premises;
- Good public transport connection. The bus stops in front of the building and from the station it is a 10-minute bike ride.
Do YOU KNOW MORE?
Call Robbert Veenstra (Corporate Recruiter) on 06-41147056.