The planning of car transport and ancillary logistics in our car transport matching platform has a major impact on our performance. This planning is largely automated. With us, it also sometimes happens that something turns out differently than planned. How do we solve this?
You determine to a large extent how efficiently and effectively we fix the new challenge that arises. You are good at analysing large amounts of information to get it clear. You easily adapt your strategy to the situation and are able to influence planning challenges yourself by negotiating with carriers and/or coming up with creative solutions. Possibly together with a transporter, customer and/or colleague. You will be part of our Logistics Team.
Do you also like working in a stimulating 'disruptive' environment where you can make a big impact on the success of the entire organisation as well as your own success? Let's go!
What would we like to see in you?
- Analytically very strong; you quickly recognise patterns
- Experience in process improvement and/or logistics is a strong plus
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Critical, improvement-oriented (co-)thinker
- You get a lot of satisfaction from finding practical solutions and optimising processes
- You can handle the English and German language well.
Who ARE WE?
At TRANSPORTING WHEELS, we as a team together give demanders (companies) the opportunity to get their vehicle from A to B quickly and competently through our car transport matching platform. With our innovative platform, we are changing the market. Thinking from the customer's perspective. You can contribute to this by working with us to understand the 'Transport journey' even better and further perfect our service. What else can we add that the customer himself does not realise how convenient it is, how we can further unburden him with this?
The matching platform of Transporting Wheels gives an overview of the costs of the customer's car transport within Europe within thirty seconds. No other platform in Europe can match us! Customers can order transport at the touch of a button. Our calculation module is also integrated into various car auction portals. As a result, we are growing fast and need fresh thinkers and doers like you who want to build with us to become the largest car transport matching platform in Europe.
What ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Stable job
- Good salary (depending on knowledge and experience, the indicative salary for this position is €2,511 - €3,093 based on 40 hours per week);
- (internal) Training
- Transition opportunities
- Space for own initiative, new ideas and developments. Got a good idea? Get it organised. We are happy to help you where we can.
- Fine and cosy workplace, we have everything well organised
- Days out, drinks & top colleagues!
- Free parking on our own premises
- Good public transport connections. The bus stops in front of the building and it takes 10 minutes to cycle from the station.
Do you want to know more?
Have you become enthusiastic?
Do you want to hear from Anthony Bruijns
what he thinks about working here? Then feel free to give him a call or send him a WhatsApp on 06-10977189. In addition, our recruiter Robbert can be reached for questions at 06-41147056. Already convinced? Apply directly via the application button below.